Email: [email protected]
Phone: (757) 223-4545
- Asbestos Litigation
- Talc Litigation
- Roundup Litigation
- 3M Litigation
- State Workers Compensation
- Longshore & Harbor Workers Compensation
Virginia native Samantha P. Graham interned with the Norfolk Circuit Court, Portsmouth Public Defender’s Office, the Newport News Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court and two other family law firms in Chesapeake before joining Patten, Wornom, Hatten & Diamonstein in 2019. Since then she has used her experience to represent asbestos victims and their families.
Using her knowledge and experience in law, Mrs. Graham serves her community and says she is honored to use her practice to give back to the people of the Hampton Roads area.
The Journal of Global Justice and Public Policy, where Mrs. Graham was once editor-in-chief, published her student note titled “The Continuing Struggle: Exploring the Extent of Indigenous Rights in the Modern Age,” in the spring of 2018 in its fourth volume.
- Regent University School of Law – Juris Doctor
- Regent University Robertson School of Government – Master of Arts
- Regent University College of Arts and Sciences – Bachelor of Arts in Government
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia
Memberships and Associations
- American Association for Justice
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Newport News Bar Association
- Previous Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Global Justice and Public Policy at Regent
- Former executive board member of the Regent Moot Court Board